June 20, 2013

Easy Banana Bread


This banana bread is delicious, and I can't tell you how often we buy bananas and have at least three of them end up turning brown. Luckily, I friend of mine gave me an easy recipe to make banana bread. I really like this recipe because I'm definitely a person that needs things to be easy when it comes to the kitchen. I made a couple small changes to the original recipe just to try something different. I felt like the original recipe just was a little too sweet for me, and needed something. After looking at other recipes online this is what I came up with. If you'd like you can also add some chopped nuts, but I personally prefer my banana bread without.

Easy Banana Bread

3 mashed ripe bananas
2 eggs
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar OR 1/2 cup sweetener (I use Splenda.)
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine butter, eggs, and vanilla. Add mashed bananas. In seperate bowl combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add banana mixture. Pour into greased and floured loaf pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...