January 1, 2001

About This Blog


My name is Samantha and I live in South Texas with my son, my corgi, and my fluffy orange cat. In a past life I was a reference librarian for a local university. Currently I'm an elementary school librarian. Like most avid readers I enjoy writing. I also knit, bake, and do artsy things when I get the chance and the energy. (Which quite frankly isn't often!)

I originally started writing about books when I created a book review blog as a requirement for a Young Adult lit while I was completing my MLS in 2007. I took a long break from book reviews while I found my feet as a public school librarian and a mother.

Most books that are featured and reviewed on this blog  fall under the Young Adult category, and range in genre. I also chronicle the books my son and I are currently reading together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...